25 MARKETING KEYS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Why should a consumer buy from you and not from your competitors?
With the intention that through a book you learn really useful things for your business and you can apply them in it, without having to waste a lot of time between its pages, I have created this practical, concise and easy to understand guide, with 25 proven marketing keys to differentiate yourself from the competition. Ideal for entrepreneurs, start-ups and small online and offline businesses.
Through examples, studies and social experiments we will be able to draw a whole series of tricks, tips and strategies that you are going to be able to implement from now on.
We will answer questions such as:
- Which of the five senses is the most powerful when it comes to activating our brain?
- What are the four big risks of sales promotions?
- Do you know why your customers are really your customers?
- In a purchase decision, does the rational or emotional factor weigh more?
- What are the dangers of using the word “free”?
- What is an impulse purchase and how can you leverage it?
- How can you play with prices to “trick” the mind of your potential customer?
- What color is best for your business?
- What tricks can you use to decrease the cart abandonment rate in online shopping?
- How can you benefit from the fact that people would rather not lose than win?
- What is FOMO and what marketing techniques can help you get the most out of it?
These and many other questions will be answered as we travel through the 25 sections of this book.
The goal? That by the time you finish reading its pages, at least one idea, one concept, one trick, will have been useful to you and you will be able, even the next day, to put it into practice in your business.